Since Mom isn't going back to work, we have been making the most of our time. We have been hanging out, shopping, watching movies, having lunch, and today we made cinnamon rolls. Rebecca (my sister-in-law) had been asking how to make them so we decided to get together today and make them. Once we got all the ingredients pulled together we had a great time visiting and making these DELICIOUS things! We pulled out the video camera and recorded Mom's directions for posterity's sake. This is one of those recipes that has been passed from Mom to daughter for several generations and there really isn't a written recipe. So, we now have it on video along with some other fun stories about our family. It was a fun day and boy are those cinnamon rolls good. Rebecca has the perfect kitchen for it--lots of counter space! Thanks, Rebecca!
Making the dough
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So much for getting back on the healthy eating bandwagon!!! I've already eaten 3, and the night is still young!!! It WAS fun though! So glad you had the idea Rebecca!
Hi Heidi
It has been years! I enjoyed looking at your pics. Your kids have grown up just like mine. I have so many good memories of you. It's makes me want to go back in time. I miss them. I'll add you to my blog page so we can keep in touch
Post a Comment