Friday, November 19, 2010

Fantastic Friday

Today was a great day. I almost feel normal again--aside from tiring easily. Every morning I wake up feeling better than the day before. It is great to have energy and be able to move. :) I even got to drive today--ok it was only 2 miles, but hey, ya gotta start somewhere. My range of motion in my neck is almost normal again and I am virtually pain free. Life is good!!!
Steve took me to get blood work done on his lunch hour today and we had to wait for over an hour--not the best way to spend an hour together but hey, we were together. He also took me to dinner and a movie last night. It was SO good to get out! Looking forward to the next week of "normal" before my levels start to drop and I lose energy again.

3 comments:

CastAnew said...

Yeah!!

SADACAD said...

Yeah! I am so glad, considering that the day before was not so good. Love you tons!

Tonya's Territory said...

I hope this leads into a nice Thanksgiving week! You are constantly in my thoughts and prayers! Love you and take care!