Friday, December 10, 2010

TGIF

After some drama with the lab I got my results back Thursday morning and we are set for radiation on Monday. The Dr's wanted my results to be above 50 and they are 109. So, I'm glad that we can move forward and get it over with. Each day I feel a little more run down, especially by the end of the day. (I'm glad there is an end in sight.) The Dr's changed my isolation period from 3 days to 8 days so I'll have lots of time to myself next week. I'm a little anxious about how I will feel and also about being away from everything for that long. Anyone that knows me well, knows I don't like being away from the chaos for too long. I love being around others, especially my family. I will miss their hugs and snuggles.

I'm trying to finish up Christmas preparations since the kids will be out of school by the time I'm out of isolation. We'll see how long this body of mine will hold up. I started with a little cold/flu bug yesterday as well, so I'm being forced to rest a little more. Oh well, what gets done will get done.

Thank you again for all the love and prayers and offers to help. I feel so very blessed to have such support for me and my family.

1 comment:

Tonya's Territory said...

Hi Heidi...how is isolation going? Are you stir crazy yet? How are you feeling? Just want you to know you are in our prayers EVERY NIGHT! Love you! Talk to you soon!
Tonya :)